Bachelor programs in four different fields of study prepare our students for the modern-day workplace and careers in the media.
Undergraduate students at HMKW gain a solid academic education combined with excellent practical skills designed for today's working life. This is especially demonstrated through project weeks at the end of each semester, when students get to work with our corporate partners. Students get the opportunity to network and benefit from practical work experience.
HMKW offers the following Bachelor programs:
- B.A. E-Commerce and Digital Marketing* (new)
- B.A. Game Design and Interactive Media* (new)
- B.A. Graphic Design and Visual Communication
- B.A. Journalism and Corporate Communication
- B.A. Media and Event Management
- B.A. Media and Business Psychology
Bachelor degree programmes include various learning modules, which are comprised of specialist components, general disciplinary courses and electorates.
Undergraduate study at HMKW does not require a “numerus clausus” or minimum entry requirements, but applicants must pass an internal admissions test. Bachelor programs are taught in German.
*(Proposal for) Governmental approval and accreditation pending.