In this unique 2-week intensive course, students and young professionals will be introduced to the new concept of “Constructive Journalism”. Its psychological and journalistic origins will be explained and practical constructive journalistic skills will be taught by highly experienced HMKW academic staff from the fields of Journalism and Psychology.
HMKW Summer School:
- Provides hands-on experience of producing journalistic media products
- Prepares participants with the basic knowledge to excel in creating journalistic pieces
- Fosters theoretical understanding of journalism as an indispensable constituent of freedom and democracy through a multifaceted curriculum
- Offers a joyful practical learning experience
- Gives a glimpse into our Bachelor programs B. A. Journalism & Corporate Communication and B.A. Media and Business Psychology
- Two weeks of experiencing Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world
When: 7 - 18 August 2017
Where: HMKW Berlin Campus
All lectures and seminars are held in English.
To apply, please send an email registering your interest to summerschool-berlin (at) hmkw.de by 15 June 2017. Places are limited, please apply early to secure your place.
Please attach your CV and indicate your topic of interest. Further information will be published here shortly.